Important COVID-19 Safety Message
To maximize the safekeeping of our patients, physicians, and staff, Great Lakes Bay Surgery & Endoscopy is adhering to CMS and CDC recommendations. This includes:
- Use of personal protective equipment, high levels of environmental cleaning, and respecting social distancing in public and patient care areas.
- COVID-19 Testing, if required, will be ordered by the admitting physician in collaboration with the patient.
- Contacting all patients by telephone the day before their visit to screen their current health.
- Screening all patients, drivers, and center personnel upon arrival to the center for temperatures, symptoms and travel. Patients will be required to wear a mask while at the center as tolerated.
- Drivers may leave the center while the patient is receiving care. They will be called back by phone or text. Drivers may choose to wait on-site in their personal vehicle or if space allows, in our waiting room.
- Restricting all visitors from visiting with patients unless the patient requires a high level of personal assistance or is a minor child.
Thank you for your cooperation.